Clarkson University and the New York State master Teacher program invite K-12, educators, informal educators, and community leaders to view three educational videos that empower middle school and high school girls to overcome obstacles to entering STEM fields.
Since 2011, Jr.Tech has hosted twelve in-person Summits, creating the premier Massachusetts STEM event for high school girls in grades 8-12. The Summit serves girls interested in pursuing STEM degrees and exploring STEM career choices. Jr.Tech steadfastly researched, transitioned, and is committed to bringing you a LIVE online summit via Zoom due to today’s challenging in-person restrictions. Attendees will:
- Meet female STEM experts.
- Attend stimulating career track sessions.
- Hear an inspirational keynote speech by a female leader in a STEM field.
- Be exposed to STEM industries and career options by joining four featured career tracks.
- Hear best practices for applying to colleges with STEM degree programs.