Gabriella Wilkerson of Northampton earned her Girl Scout Gold Award by creating free and fun resources for students in grades 4-8. The kits feature science experiments in both English and Spanish along with two videos.
In response to the COVID-19 situation we have been working with school districts to provide support for teaching remotely. We offer virtual professional learning programs such as Going Remote with Inquiry-Based Learning and Making Place-Based Learning Phenomenal that can be customized to meet your school district’s specific needs.
Our remote programs:
- model engaging and effective remote science and engineering instruction
- align with the NGSS and the MA 2016 STE Framework
- foster instruction and assessment using the Science and Engineering Practices
- may be tailored to address the specific needs of your school or district
- include science content as well as pedagogy